REOPENING SAFETY POLICIES:
To ensure the health and safety of both customers and our staff, we reserve the right to ask any person unwilling to comply with the following policies to leave the store.
- A limit of 3 customers in store at a time will be enforced, and it is asked that you do not enter the space with groups of friends and family until city restrictions are further eased.
- Face masks are required to be worn by both staff and customers at all times while in store.
- A hand sanitizing station will be near our store entrance for customers to use upon entering. We will also provide disposable gloves and face coverings for those who need.
- All merchandise tried on will be sanitized by staff before being placed back in store.
- Checkout will be contact-free, with our staff remaining behind plexiglass and with no signatures required to complete payment.
- We will be opening an hour early on weekdays to accommodate private, appointment-only shopping.
December Thieves will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with anyone. Information submitted to us is only available to our employees and service providers that are processing your order or tending to your other requests. Any information and data we gather is only used to learn how to serve you better.
terms + conditions:
All prices listed are accurate to the best of our ability. In the rare case that an item is listed incorrectly, December Thieves reserves the right to refuse the sale and may offer the items again at the correct price. December Thieves does not guarantee the availability of any items listed on decemberthieves.com. If the item selected for purchase is not available, December Thieves will contact the client immediately and will cancel out the items in the order.
December Thieves reserves the right to cancel an order at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorize a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason, as we see fit. December Thieves has the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged and your order is canceled, December Thieves will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the purchase.
When ordering with us, we undertake steps to secure our customers personal information and credit card data. On decemberthieves.com, we employ 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts all of your private information when placing an order and transmitting that information to our systems to be processed.