Lavender Traveler Bag
- Lotion Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Gross (Lavender) Oil & Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carbonate, Glycerol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Carbomer.
- Shampoo Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-81, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroloyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Guar Gum, Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, And Ethylhexylgylcerin
- Conditioner Ingredients: Purified Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl, Dimethicone, Dicetyldimonim Chloride, Brassica Campestris, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Oil, Glycerin, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Bodywash Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-81, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroloyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Guar Gum, Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, And Ethylhexylgylcerin
- 2 oz shampoo, 2 oz conditioner, 2 oz bodywash, 2 oz lotion.
- Handmade in New Mexico.
- Found at Thieves Next Door.
- All fragrance and bath/body final sale.
The mission of Los Poblanos is to preserve their rich history by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation and community. Organic lavender farming enables them to further their preservation mission by balancing their rich agricultural history with environmental concerns such as water conservation and soil structure. Their farmers’ focus is on hybrid lavender Grosso, specific to their unique North Valley climate and soils. They use a steam distillation process right on the farm to extract the essential oil and ensure absolute purity.
FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
We are happy to accept returns for full price items from our online store (some exclusions apply*) when shipped back within 7 days of delivery. You can either mail back the item or bring your return to our stores in Beacon Hill with your return authorization number. If you are able to return your items in-store, please shoot us an email or call ahead of time. All returns must be processed by management and we don't want to complicate your day!
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage and in the original packaging. Shoes must be mailed within their shoe box and inside of a shipping box. We do not provide return shipment labels.
For local pickup orders, items must be picked up within 48 hours of you being notified that your order is ready. After this period and for up to 14 days, they will be eligible for store credit only.
You can start the process of returning your items by clicking here and filling out the online form.
We will get back to you within 24 hours with a return authorization and further instruction.
FOR IN STORE PURCHASES
We accept items purchased in store for store credit or exchange only within 14 days of purchase, as the option to try on in store was available and you have the benefit of our thieves' eyes! We have new product coming in daily so we know we can help you find something else you love.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Items worn out of the store are considered to be final sale.
*The following items are considered final sale and will not be eligible for return or exchange: Fragrance, Bath + Body, Socks, Tights, Food Items.
All discounted items are final sale and may not be exchanged or returned for credit; this includes markdowns and items purchased with a web discount code. Items purchased with discount code obtained from newsletter signup are still eligible for return/exchange.
We will always do our best to make sure you leave happy but do reserve the right to refuse any return/exchange if the above conditions are not met.
Each item found at DECEMBER THIEVES is lovingly crafted. We work with small artisans and independent designers who follow small batch manufacturing practices. For them this means working solo with a handful of studio assistants or with small family run workspaces to bring to life their creations.
For us this means high quality unique products in very small quantities and a true dedication to the transformative power of a product made with passion. Nothing is mass produced, nothing that can be reordered on a whim, and when it runs out, it runs out.
Important to note the items you find online are one and the same as those found in our brick and mortar locations- so snatch them up while you can!